MotoTech Hurricane Rain Overjacket 2.0 – !st impressions?
In the event of a sudden downpour all you want is to immediately suit up in your rainwear. The MotoTech Hurricane Rain Overjacket allows for this. The absence of zippers means less chance of water seepage in torrential rains. Enter the MotoTech Hurricane Rain Overjacket 2.0. This jacket has a dual flap interlock system so as to keep the rain out. So as long as you suit up correctly the water is kept out.The unit in question is the XL-XXL-3XL piece. In a rare situation where you want to be the gentleman, there’s a chance the lady might retain it for herself. Be it a exact fit of oversize it sure is a comforter. The lack of pockets increases its waterproofness. Some jackets are prone to water seepage from the stitches, in rare case from the pockets. The manufacturer has strategically placed the logos to double up as safety reflectors for after dark travel in the rainy season. While you will not need the hood, it s a good idea in case you plan to stop over for quick CHAI and bhajiyas.
- The Hurricane is a snug fit over the average riding jacket.
- It keeps the extremities out and keeps your focus where it needs to be – on the highway
MotoTech Hurricane Rain Overjacket 2.0 – As per the Manufacturer
The MotoTech Hurricane Rain Overjacket 2.0 is designed and made for protection against rain and wind. This jacket features fully seam-sealed tapes, waterproof performance to keep out the element, toggle adjusters to adjust the hood and full length front zipper.This extra overjacket can be your perfect companion for riding in the city on a rainy day or when out on a long trip in wet and rainy conditions. This waterproof overjacket can be used anywhere in the outdoors while riding a motorbike or a cycle, on a hike or an expedition or even on any adventure or leisurely travel.
– 100% Waterproof, super tough and lightweight Poly-Vinyl Coated Nylon Fabric
– Full length front opening covered zipper on front for HIGHER waterproofing
– Toggle adjusters on the hood
– All seams are taped for maximum waterproofing
– Brand print on the front and back is Reflective for high visibility
– Backed by enviable quality and service of MOTOTECH – Never Stop Evolving.
PolyVinylChloride Coated Nylon (waterproof)
Toggle adjuster on the hood
Wash Care Instruction:
1) Washing your waterproof jacket regularly will help maintain the DWR (Durable Water Repellency) coating.
2) Can be washed in a standard washing machine.
3) Fasten all zippers and velcro before washing.
4) Cold wash on a gentle wash setting.
5) DO NOT USE FABRIC SOFTENER!
6) Rinse it twice after washing.
7) You can use a tumble dryer but on a low heat only or hang it in the shade.
8) Do not dry clean or iron
9) Do not Bleach.
Chest Size (Round)
Front Length (without Hood)
Click here to buy your MotoTech Hurricane Rain Overjacket 2.0.
Photo Credits: Vishal Ahinave